Apologies for Friday if some of you were a bit confused as to why , in the “gift bag of goodies” from the KB team, there was a book from Austen with another child’s name in it.
When distributing the books from Austen, didn’t realize names had already been written in.
If you don’t mind crossing off the other child’s name, and adding your own child’s name, all will be good again😊
– welcome Trish from the Stratford Public Library who will be visiting to promote their free Summer Reading Program
– report cards going home ( please sign and return Wednesday)
– please send your child to school wearing their swimsuit underneath their clothes ( don’t forget to pack underwear😊, towel, and a plastic bag for their wet items)
11:15 bus to Lion’s Pool
ALL KINDERGARTENS MUST WEAR A LIFEJACKET FOR SCHOOL SWIMS AND MUST NOT GO PAST FIRST BUOYLINE ( only in Splash Pad area)
IF YOU OWN A LIFEJACKET OR A ” PUDDLE JUMPER” YOUR CHILD WILL NOT HAVE TO BORROW ONE FROM THE POOL. ( SEND THEIR OWN WITH THEM TO SCHOOL) Life jackets are available to borrow though at the pool.
After swim, we will be walking to Lower Queens Park with our grade 6 Learning Buddies to eat our lunches and play at the park.
– Celebrate Canada’s 150th! Wear your Red&White!
– Class sundae party as a reward for raising over $800 in Jump Rope for Heart and having all pledge sheets returned!
Unfortunately, the video stopped right before Sam P. managed to catch it! Well done!
Looking for any paper towel or toilet paper rolls if anyone has any they’d like to donate. 😊