Their Last Grade 2 Wish: Today is last time I will ever write a wishes for this year’s Team 2. Next week, when we have Check Out it will have to be a wish for Grade 3!
Check Out: Check Out is how we end a week of learning in our classroom. It is a special time where everyone has a chance to share something about the week that was important. Here are today’s notes:
- Grady wrote a story about Jumbo the elephant and read it to the class. It was 3 pages long and it was on our new Storyboard writing account. He wishes this wasn’t the last wish!
- Spencer really liked doing Storybird too. He likes that he can do his own writing and teach other people what to do on Storybird.
- Mason made his third iMovie today! It is the most special one because he did it himself. He wishes that next week we can play class Gaga ball!
- Malcolm remembers that Thursday was Kendra’s last day. His final wish is to learn about pollution from cars.
- Aiden loved sharing his habitat with the class and he wishes that he can do even MORE animal research in Language groups.
- Finn really liked learning about Amphibians. He wishes we could do more music with Zen,
- Tyson remembers that he filled almost every single space on the animal page and he just need to finish amphibians. He wishes to do more reading.
- Andrew remembers working on an iMovie (his first one) with Arjeta. He wishes he could learn about arachnids by watching a video clip.
- Arjeta made something pretty amazing to share next week on her special day. She wants to do more GoNoodle.
- Quinn loves that she put links in her post! It links to Storybird, Aiden’s blog, and Malcolms blog! She wishes to do even more blogging.
- Boston remembers doing animal research and finishing writing about a lizard. He wants to do more Zentangle.
- Tyler had a great star day! The best part was how everyone listened just to him! He wishes that we could do a class game of ball.
- Taylor wants to do more language groups where everyone picks their job.
- Max wants to play the dice game again.
- Ayla remembers learning about amphibians and she wishes for more Storybird and reading rock star time.
- Miss Versteeg wishes that every teacher could have a class as great as hers!