Language Job Reflection: When everyone has had a chance to do all the language jobs, I ask the class to do a reflection. When we reflect we think back about every job that we did. Today for reflection, students were asked to share which job they did the best work at. Here are the results:
JOB 1: CONTRACTION ACTION
- Liam – This job is fun and I know contractions.
JOB 2: WRITING
- Ava – Because it made me think.
- Avy – I know because I double checked everything.
- Miley – It was my best because I did the most writing.
- Lucas – I know this was the best one because I made up my very own fairy tale
JOB 3: MAKING WORDS/BLOG READING
- Stephanie – This was the best one because I listened very carefully.
- Preston – This was the best because it’s a good challenge.
- Meika – I got three stars on every one I did!
- Mason – I got every word right.
- Autumn – I listened very close to all the words.
- Pheonix – I read the blog and I love to read the blog and it’s super awesome to read!
JOB 4: WINDOW BOOKS
- Todd – I got to read read my favourite book, the food atlas.
JOB 5: RESEARCH A COUNTRY
- Angel – I got to learn about the United States
- Fiona – Because I got the most done. I really, really, really want to read my Afghanistan
- Zoe – I helped someone log in!
- Leah – I did three countries and I like to learn about countries and I like PebbleGo
- Abram – I like to learn new countries. I did India.
- Jade – I learned a lot. Afghanistan’s capital is Kabul.
Math: We started 2D Geometry today. We will do more shape-shifting next week!
Check Out: Check Out is how we end a week of learning in our classroom. It is a special time where everyone has a chance to share a memory from the past week or a wish for the next. Here are our notes from today: