Thank you for visiting our blog. It is wonderful when visitors leave comments. It is also important for our safety and yours that you follow these simple rules when commenting on our blog.
1. Please do not use last names that will refer back to students in the class on this blog. Feel free to post as “Billy’s Mom” or “Cindy’s Grandpa”. This blog will only contain the first names of the children in the class, and in some occasions only student initials.
2. Please do not post any personal contact information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses.
3. Please use only positive language. Our goal is to do our very best and that will look different for each of us. Please celebrate our achievements with us.
4. Please try as best as you are able to model proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Miss Versteeg will try to keep blogging and comments by students as authentic as possible. As grade two students we may have grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors but please remember we are still learning how to become better writers. Hopefully over time you’ll notice the improvements in our writing.
5. If you see something on this blog that you feel should not be published to the world, please let Miss Versteeg know immediately.
Still not sure how to add a comment? Look for the comments word at the end of each blog. When you click on the word comments you will be taken to a screen to add a comment. When you are finished writing your comment please preview your comment so that you see the secret anti spam letters to add. Please be aware that all comments will be moderated by Miss Versteeg for appropriate content before they will appear on this blog.
Still worried about on line safety for your child? Here’s a great child appropriate link to share with your children about on line safety. Here’s another one from Brain Pop Jr.